Monday, June 10, 2013

Mailbox Monday





Mailbox Monday is a place for readers to share what books came into their house last week and explore great blogs!

(June Host is Dolce Bellezza)


Here is what arrived in my mailbox the past couple of weeks:



A Spear of Summer Grass by Deanna Raybourn from the author for a book tour with France Book Tours 




The Promise of Provence by Patricia Sands ebook from the author for a book tour with France Book Tours 



A Hundred Summers by Beatriz Williams from Putnam/Riverhead Books











6 comments:

  1. I think you're in for some good reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see some sunny books in your future...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so loving all of your books! the covers are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard good things about The Yonahlossee Riding Camp for Girls so I look forward to your review. Have a great week, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received The Wife, The Maid, and the Mistress...doesn't it look so good?

    I want the Yonahlossee Riding Camp For Girls. :)

    ENJOY all your books.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hadn't heard of France Book Tours until now. What I great idea! I'll definitely be looking more into them, so thanks for spreading the word!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing a comment!